You can now order from us without an account, but creating an account has advantages! This way we keep you informed about promotions, you get a present on your birthday and even more ...
All selected products are collected in your shopping bag. When you have finished shopping, click on the shopping bag. Here you will find an overview of your order. You can pass on changes, continue shopping or order your order.
Step 1: In the first step, enter your details so that you can continue to pay. You can choose to have your order remembered so that you always see what you have ordered before on a subsequent visit. You can also post any comments here. You can always click on the step back button or the previous tab to submit changes. After you agree with the terms and conditions, go to step 2. You can click on the step back button to submit changes.
Step 2: You can pay in the second step. Specify how you want to pay and follow the instructions on the screen. Payment is made via iDEAL, Bancontact, Billink or bank transfer. After the payment has been made, you will return to our website. The payment confirmation is shown on the screen and e-mailed to the specified e-mail address.
If we have received your order and payment on weekdays before 2 p.m. and your items are in stock, we will ship your order the same day.
Yes, that's possible. You can specify a different delivery address when ordering.
When you have placed an order, a confirmation of the order will be sent to the specified e-mail address. If you have not received a confirmation e-mail, this may have the following reasons:
1. Did you receive a confirmation on your screen when ordering that we received your payment? Check your e-mail address and whether the confirmation e-mail has ended up in your SPAM.
2. If you have not seen confirmation that we have received your payment, then something may have gone wrong during checkout.
You can always contact us via the contact form
From the moment you receive your order at home, you have it on display for 14 days. You can adjust and view the article within the time limit. After the 14 days have expired, the purchase agreement is binding. If you are not satisfied with the item, you can exchange or return it within the trial period.
Exchange and return rules:
- If an item does not meet your expectations, it is possible to exchange or return the item.
- The postage costs as well as the shipping risk for return shipment are for the account of the customer.
- Items that have been discounted with a 40% discount or more cannot be returned.
- The following conditions apply to returns and / or exchanges:
1) After delivery of your order you have 14 days to exchange or return the items. After this period the purchase can no longer be canceled and is final.
2) The goods must be in their original state, that is to say unworn, with an article card attached and must be returned in proper packaging.
3) The article (s) must be registered on the website.
4) Insufficient or unstamped returns are not accepted by us, regardless of the reason for the return.
5) When returning (canceling the purchase of 1 or more articles) the amount to be received (excl. Shipping costs) will be transferred to you within 30 days or as much earlier as possible.
You can report complaints in the contact form. Describe your complaint accurately and state the order number and purchase date. We will then contact you. The nature of the complaint determines the further course of complaint handling. We'll keep you informed
The information that you provide us online is not provided to third parties. We will only use other information, including those obtained through the contact form, to improve the content of our site
Please contact us directly. Fill in the contact form and state that it is a wrong order. We will then contact you.
We accept payments via iDeal (the Netherlands), Bancontact (Belgium) and bank transfers.
Pay attention! If you choose for a bank transfer, the payment must be received within 7 days, otherwise the order will be canceled automatically.
Unfortunately this is not possible.